Student Video Competition Rules
Click this link to view the video submissions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TqIS1ztF_8&list=PLGxXU7q6YQG-gfh0ZfUpY9timPqyCmMrz
- Who can enter the video competition? All Copper River School District students, including home school students, may enter the video competition.
- What grade levels can participate? All grade levels in the Copper River School District are encouraged to participate.
- How long should videos be? The length of the videos should be anywhere from 30 – 90 seconds long (slightly longer videos will be considered).
- Theme of videos: Show/tell how Broadband has had a positive effect on your education including: course options, schools staying open, teachers or/and students working remotely, issues you might encounter if you did not have broadband, compare your parent's education options to your options( i.e. homework and research access), benefits while traveling for sports, etc.
- Video submissions must be accompanied by a signed release form, as every video entered will be posted on You Tube and Facebook on March 1, 2019.
- How many videos can one student enter? Students may enter any number of videos they want, but only one entry per video is allowed.
- How to enter: All entries can be submitted via the link/entry form below.
- Contest dates and deadlines: December 20, 2018 to February 8, 2019.
- There are three ways to win: A) First, second and third place winners will be determined by a panel of CVT employees. All three winners will win a prize. B) The number of votes a video gets on social media (winner gets a new smartphone), C) One (1) winner of a random drawing that will be held on February 2nd.
- Prizes include: iPhone, AirPods, iTunes gift cards, Samsung 360 camera and Samsung Gear IconX headphones.
Click this link to print the rules.
Video Use Contract
Upload the video project to https://coppervalleytelecom.sharefile.com/share/getinfo/rfea1c304e494ff99